Monday, August 2, 2010

Blah blah blah..

long time dint update blog..pheww..
well..things have changed..my brother is law just passed away by heart attack...
i pity my sis..they love each other alot..and they have much more things to do..
but its just diffrent now......your lover leave you this way..is the most painful way..
so baby...i gotta zhen xi you more^^

and another dope thing is..IM STEPPIN IN TO THE DANCING SCENE!
just started my popping class and its dope..
cant wait to go to studio again...


my baby...
things went well now...we less quarrel..and she treat me so good^^
i really love her..but..sometimes i keep on bully her..im so**y baby..:(

on sunday baby went to my new house! finally!
im so happy to have her there...xixi..she finally saw my room! which is very dirty..haha!
with Calvin and pei nee...they even cook instant noodle =.=

i cant wait for December to come! its so exciting.. being with my baby whole day whole night^^ YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

hahaha..all i gotta say is...i love you bibi..bubu will always be with u^^

No comments:

Post a Comment